Click here for the 2020-21 NWT Cumulative Impact Monitoring Program Annual Report.
Access the CIMP Project Fact Sheet by Region 1999-2021.
Dehcho Region Project Results Videos:
- 1. CIMP203 - Fish in the Liard River Watershed: Observations from Community Harvesters - (Acho Dene First Nation)
- 2. CIMP199 - Water in a Changing Climate - (University of Montreal)
- 3. CIMP132 - Great Slave Lake Food-web Dynamics Study - (Department of Fisheries and Oceans)
- 4. CIMP219 - Cumulative effects of fire, permafrost, and human development on caribou habitat and recovery - (Wilfrid Laurier University)
- 5. CIMP154 - Understanding Fish Mercury Concentrations in Dehcho Lakes - (University of Waterloo and Dehcho First Nations)
- 6. CIMP205 - What does it take to make a female caribou fat? - (GNWT - ENR)
- 7. Bonus video! - The Dehcho Collaborative on Permafrost - (Wilfrid Laurier University)